Friday 21 August 2020

weekly reflection

 What did I enjoy this week? 

I enjoy doing tech because we did a fun task we wrapped tin foil over wooden boxes.

What was one success I have had and why? 

1 success for me this week would probably be finishing my pebble writing I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it.

What is something that I found challenging and why? 

One thing I found challenging this week would be finishing my maths because it was a really hard task and I didn't get it at the start.

What is one thing I have learned? 

I learnt what formula is in maths and how to do Formula. example: w=25 bricks L= length Equation: how many bricks would it take to build a fence that is 8 metres long. W=25 x 8=200.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? 

Hopefully coaching in the year 5 and 6 for their Ripper tournament at the end of the term.

How have I shown the value of Pono this week? 

Showing the School values staying honest and being truthful.

Anything else you would like to add. NOT REALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment