Friday 21 August 2020

Pebble

It's a dark morning for me the sand moves around. I can hear the waves crashing the wind blowing the moon falling and the white wash simmering.

I could see the boat's in the distance as the bright gloomy Sun Rise behind it. my heart drops with scared emotions as the boats creep closer and closer.

I see the soldiers as a disembark. The Sand rumbles I get Flick and stepped on. The sound of guns getting loaded and soldiers getting off the boats goes for a long time.

Then the gunshot start. The gunshots are going for a long time soldiers drop one by one to the ground straight shock went into my mind. The gun shots are so loud I feel like I'm going deaf.

Then everything goes quiet the sun starts falling. It feels like someone put the gunshots on mute. I'm covered in blood and surrounded by dead soldiers, I feel so scared I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment