Friday 7 August 2020

weekly reflection

What did I enjoy this week? 
I enjoyed playing 2 up with the seniors that came from College.
What was one success I have had and why? 
1 success for me this week would probably being so close to finishing my speech.
What is something that I found challenging and why? 
Something I found challenging this week would be doing our maths grids and trying to improve every time.
What is one thing I have learned? 
One thing I have learnt this week would be learning how to draw a graph and what a graph is.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? 
Something I'm looking forward to next week is coaching the year sixes and fives for their Rippa tournament in week 9.
How have I shown the value of Pono this week? 
I showed the values by being honest and staing truthful.
Anything else you would like to add. NAH

1 comment:

  1. good job mitchell with your reclection :)

    ReplyDelete