Friday 24 July 2020

weekly reflection

What did I enjoy this week? Since it was the first week of school I enjoyed seeing my friends for the first time in 2 weeks.

What was one success I have had and why? One success was doing my recount on my holiday and why because I had actually had a pretty big holiday so it was so hard to pick one of my favourite bits.

What is something that I found challenging and why? Something challenging I found this week with finding a myth or legend when we did our creative writer task I didn't really understand it so it took me about half an hour to find something to write about.

What is one thing I have learned? One thing I learnt this week was what a number sequence is and how to write a number sequence.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? Something I'm looking forward to next week is coaching the year 5 and 6's for the Rippa rugby tournament there doing at the end of the term.

How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I have showed Pono this week by being honest and staying truthful.

Anything else you would like to add. NO

1 comment:

  1. Good job Mitch really like how you added everything on the example sheet. You could probably add a question and not put Anything would you like to add.

    ReplyDelete