Friday 3 July 2020

term 2 reflection👍

What was the highlight of your term? A highlight for me would be doing sports because we did sports like three times a week and that's my favourite thing to do.

What was your biggest challenge? My biggest challenge was trying to finish my whole contract every week to a high standard for me to do that I stayed focused and made sure I checked all my work before publishing.

What was your greatest success? My greatest success would be doing my speech in class because I work for at least an hour on it and I think it came out pretty good. My speech came out successful because of my focus and hard learning.

What is something you have learned? Something I have learned this term would be knowing how to measure volume and what volume is. This was a really fun task and we also did this during isolation.

What are you looking forward to this holidays? I'm excited to be going to Queens Town in the holidays but I'm mostly excited to be going to Christchurch to see my cousins that I haven't seen in like a year and a half.

1 comment:

  1. nice one mitch keep up the great mahi !!!!!

    ReplyDelete