Friday 24 July 2020

My holiday

  My holiday

For my holiday I went to Queens town and Christchurch but my favourite bit was on the second week of the school holidays Thursday. Me and my family went to Hanmer Springs. Hanmer Springs is about an hour and a half out of Christchurch it is a big hot water park. It has 4 slides, two of the slides you can go with another person those slides were for pretty much for 11 year's and up and then the other two slides you could only go by yourself and those slides were for 10 year's and under also there were about 15 pools. every single pool was heated even the slides were heated.  It was about -1 degrees so it was so good that the pool’s were heated. I was freezing at the start when we got there but I started getting warm throughout the day. The pools were about 38 to 40 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment