Friday 23 October 2020

weekly reflection

What did I enjoy this week? 

I enjoy doing athletics this week especially doing high jump.

What was one success I have had and why?

One success was finishing my maths this week it was really hard but I got through it.

What is something that I found challenging and why? 

One thing I found challenging this week was my letter because it was really hard.

What is one thing I have learned? 

One thing I learnt this week is how to use good chance even chance and poor chance in maths.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? 

I'm looking forward to athletics next week.

How have I shown the value of Pono this week? 

I have shown aroha this week by helping little kids in the playground

Anything else you would like to add. no


No comments:

Post a Comment