Friday 11 September 2020

weekly reflection

 What did I enjoy this week? 

I enjoyed maths and doing the grids

What was one success I have had and why?

One success was finishing my trip slide because I thought I wasn't finished it since it was a big slide.

What is something that I found challenging and why? Something I found challenging was trying to finish my timetable chart in a fast time.

What is one thing I have learned? 

I have learnt how to do my 6 times tables it's pretty easy when you learn your 5.


What is something I am looking forward to next week? Hopefully coaching the year 5 and 6 for There Rappa tournament at the end of the year.


How have I shown the value of Pono this week? 

Being truthful and staying honest.

Anything else you would like to add. NAH

No comments:

Post a Comment