Thursday 8 November 2018

google ninja test.

Every week on Thursday in Kakapo class we have manaiakalani to teach us all about being cyber smart but this week in Kakapo class we came across this thing named the Google Docs Ninja challenge. What the Ninja challenge does is it helps us learn short cuts on all devices and can help us improve our device abilities. I really loved this challenge and I'm happy that I completed it. I will definitely use what I have learned when I am on my device. But we would have never done this challenge if we didn't see it on our buddy pass blogs last week.

Come on try the ninja challenge your self!

You are now a Google Docs Ninja!

2 comments:

  1. hi Mitchell
    my name is CJ good job on your google ninja we where doing the same thing to with minaiya kilany.like you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CJ for having the time to comment on my blog your comment was positive, thoughtful,and helpful thank you for all the positive hlep

      Delete